- Dr. Kiki Hurt Founder GM4L
- Marty James Producer Extrordinaire
- Corey d. Clark American Idol Gold Record
- Will Porter The Pride of East Harlem
- Selena Spaulding Italian Glamazon
- Svet Radoslavof HipHop Violin
- Shella a.k.a.“DaBlasian”
- Larry Coleman a.k.a. "Exclusive"
- Larry Foster Larry The Problem
- Marcus T. Paulk
- Hazel-E 'The Scene Queen'
- FEATURING Lil'J
- Judy Kang 'ViolinKangsta'
- Eben Nettles 'E-class-97 '
- FEATURING Gianna Colon
- Michael Thomas
The Artists of GM4L
Download Announcements: App's and Music
GAMES APPS FREE UNTIL FEBRUARY 28, 2014!
Check out the new Game Apps by GlobalMusic4 Life! Make healthcare learning fun, engaging and right at your fingertips! GM4L Lung, GM4L Heart, GM4L Back Skeleton and GM4L Skeleton! 3 Levels and offered in English, Chinese, Korean and Spanish. DOWNLOAD THEM NOW!
Why GlobalMusic4 Life?
- Delivering Health Care Through Music.
- Hip Hop/Rap that can save your life.
- Do you know how to survive a trauma?
Dr. Kiki Hurt is passionate in her conviction that music can be an effective tool in promoting health awareness on a level that significantly impacts society. With her new brand GlobalMusic4 Life, she has assembled a stable of artists that span popular genres like R&B, hip hop, and jazz, and aims to fill two voids simultaneously: the lack of existing music centered on health-related themes, and the lack of education among groups at risk for pandemic conditions like obesity and diabetes.read more